Popular Posts

Friday, July 6, 2012

Kanye West

Kanye Prepping Solo Album
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''It's What You Expect & Everything You Don't Expect''
6:00AM ET July 6th, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
Kanye Prepping Solo AlbumThe G.O.O.D. Music compilation, Cruel Summer, may be one of the biggest releases of the summer, but rapper Kanye West has more than just that major project in his cue. According to superproducer No I.D., Kanye's sixth solo album is also in the works.
"He's coming right after that," said No I.D., speaking from the ASCAP Rhythm and Soul Music Awards in Los Angeles.
"I'm not working on that [Cruel Summer] album, I'm working on his album," explained No I.D. "This is Kanye. You know what to expect from the family. He hasn't missed yet, so don't expect him to miss."
"It's what you expect and everything you don't expect," he cryptically added.

No comments:

Post a Comment