Monday, July 16, 2012

Chad Ochocinco & Game

Chad Ochocinco & Game Trade Insults
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''You Too Black For A Black Eye...''
6:00AM ET July 16th, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
Chad Ochocinco & Game Trade InsultsNFL star Chad Ochocinco got into a little verbal sparring with rapper Game over the weekend. The two went at each other on Twitter--and its unclear if they were just trading jokes or if there really is bad blood for some reason.
"Oh sh*t i'm gone f*ck u up RT @thegame: RT @ochocinco: @thegame line up... I'm taking all fades.. - you wanna end up inna bush too lil n*gga," Chad tweeted. "@thegame I'm in LA... No need to keep talking over twitter... bring ya homies and ya camera crew and line it up..."
"I been fighting all my life Color Purple style, i'd win easy" Ochocinco continued. "I'm out here... fading all ya homies Turn Up"
"He cant catch a football, how he gone catch my fade?" Game replied. "@ochocinco bet dat !!! It's kinda un-fair tho... Cause you too BLACK for a black eye so even if I beat on you.. No 1 will even notice !"

No comments:

Post a Comment