Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nas

Nas Admits He Cheated On Kelis
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Wouldn't Do That Again''
6:00AM ET July 19th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Nas Admits He Cheated On KelisNas admitted in an interview with VH1 that he cheated on Kelis and he's learned from that mistake. When asked about the lessons he came away with after the couple's high-profile divorce, he revealed that infidelity was his biggest misstep.
"The biggest lesson I learned is respect…trust…no infidelity," Nas said. "I, at some point, got pissed off during the relationship and strayed. And I wouldn’t do that again. I would be all good."
And did he tell Kelis that he'd do it differently?
"Yea. I told her. I told her that. I apologized," he said. "She apologized and we just move on. We live and we move on."

No comments:

Post a Comment