Popular Posts

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nia Long

Jay-Z Was Crushing On Nia Long
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''It Made Me Laugh''
8:30PM ET July 13th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Jay-Z Was Crushing On Nia LongActress Nia Long shared in a recent interview that Jay-Z paid her the highest compliment during an exchange the two shared at an event. The Boyz N the Hood star said that Jay let it be known that he--and a lot of other guys--had a thing for Miss Nia for a long time.
"I saw him at a party and I complimented him on his long run in music," she said in a recent interview with ESSENCE. "But he turned it around and asked me: 'How does it feel to be every boy from the hood's fantasy girlfriend for 20 years?' It made me laugh, I hadn't really thought about it."
The guys do love Nia Long.

No comments:

Post a Comment