Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fred the Godson

Fred the Godson Liked 'Slavery' Sneakers?
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''Those Joints Are Hot''
6:00AM ET July 17th, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
Fred the Godson Liked 'Slavery' Sneakers?Fred the Godson loved the Adidas 'slavery sneakers' that were the source of so much controversy a little over a month ago. The rapper said in an interview that he didn't think the shoes were meant to intentionally offend anyone.
"I ain't gonna lie man, those joints are hot," Fred said in an interview. "But I can understand what they're saying but I'm hoping that they ain't do that on purpose. I'm not thinking that nobody would do that on purpose. I'm trying to give people the benefit of the doubt. So I'm just gonna judge the sneaker. I like the sneaker, but, I mean, it does look like it though. [laughs]"
"You know us black people don't play, man. We look for anything -- they made these sneakers, so these sneakers are somewhere," he added. "I ain't gonna put 'em on. [laughs] N*ggas probably get jumped. [Would I wear them?] I would wear them because I don't believe they really did that to disrespect us. It's just that some people get the wrong idea."

No comments:

Post a Comment