Popular Posts

Sunday, July 22, 2012

B.G.

B.G. Addresses Prison Sentence
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''It's Not 'RIP B.G.,' It's 'Free B.G.'''
1:30PM ET July 21st, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
B.G. Addresses Prison SentenceRapper B.G. was sentenced to 14 years in prison earlier this week after pleading guilty to weapons possession charges in late 2011. The former Cash Money Records rapper released a statement through his rep Tracey Smith addressing the situation.
"I am relieved I found out what my fate was yesterday because I was facing 30 years and my case kept getting pushed back," the statement reads. "I am just ready to get my sentence started because it's not RIP BG it's FREE BG ... I feel happy and blessed that I will still be a young man and still be able to see daylight because I am someone, a dad, a brother and a son."
"I will have upcoming music that will be released while I am away," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment