Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Raz B

Raz B Denies Writing Book
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Won't Get Mad Cuz That's What You Want''
4:30PM ET July 17th, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
Raz B Denies Writing BookFormer B2K member Raz B is now denying that he planned to write a book about B2K and Chris Brown and 'out' them and Ray J. He claims that he does plan to write a book but has not written it yet and says that he never planned to write anything about supposedly closeted gay stars.
"You all keep saying my name because you need the God in me," he says in video. "The next muthaf*cker I see who lies about me....you're gonna see me."
"So n***as dropping my name to make money!" he tweeteed later. "I pray it back fires like it does every time! its cool I won’t get mad cause thats what you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment