Friday, July 6, 2012

Charles Hamilton

Eminem HelpIng Charles Hamilton
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

Superstar Working With Rapper On Comeback
8:30PM ET July 5th, 2012
Contributor : Stephen Willis
A Rocky Williform Company
Eminem HelpIng Charles HamiltonRapper Charles Hamilton is reportedly on the comeback trail following emotional and psychological hardships, and superstar Eminem is giving the Harlem-born emcee a huge assist. Hamilton has released the Eminem-produced track "I Don't Care."
Of course, the timing isn't accidental. Hamilton's mixtape, "Ill Doesn't Meen Classic," is slated to drop July 7th.
"For those that thought they knew me/ Say hello to the one who you thought was the new me," Hamilton raps. "Success would be thought of as awesome, usually/ But when I talk to dudes, you'll confuse me."

No comments:

Post a Comment