Popular Posts

Friday, July 20, 2012

Curren$y

Curren$y Would Work With Dame Dash
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''That Can Happen...''
4:30PM ET July 19th, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
Curren$y Would Work With Dame DashDespite the bad blood that has been between them and the litigation that Curren$y has filed against Damon Dash, the rapper says that he would still be open to working with the former hip hop mogul. Curren$y talked about a possible "Pilot 3" project and revealed that he talked to Dame.
"That can happen, that can happen," Curren$y said when asked about the project.
"I talked to Ski [Beatz], me and Dame [Dash] talked," he continued. "I'm talking because I wouldn't be able to do that without, like, all parties that were involved in the first two -- I wouldn't be able to do that sh*t, so everything would have to be ironed out on the up and up and we could do that sh*t."

No comments:

Post a Comment