Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chief Keef

Chief Keef Discusses Bidding War
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''Other Labels Were Coming, Too...''
4:30PM ET July 17th, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
Chief Keef Discusses Bidding WarChief Keef spoke to ThisIs50 about his signing with Interscope and the bidding war that went between the Cash Money, Grand Hustle and CTE for the young Chicago rhymer's talents. He revealed that he wanted to join the label that was home to many of the artists that influenced him; including Eminem and 50 Cent.
“I was talking with Larry Jackson…first he came to my old house in Michigan,” Chief Keef explained. “Then he came to my new house, so I talked to him both times. We had agreed to make it happen, but other labels were coming too though.”
“I ain’t met 50 Cent yet, but I used to listen to him all the time,” Keef added. “G-Unit…Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, what? I ain’t gonna lie, I lost my mama’s G-Unit CD and I ain’t even wanna go back in the house. As a matter of fact, I didn’t even lose it. I cracked her [Beg For Mercy] CD, and I did not wanna go back in the house and tell her that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment