Popular Posts

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Remy Ma

Remy Ma Talks About Support
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''50 Wrote Me A Great Letter''
1:30PM ET July 18th, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
Remy Ma Talks About SupportIncarcerated rapper Remy Ma called into New York City's Hot 97 to debunk rumors that she had been killed in prison, but wound up talking about a lot more--including the support and lack of support she's received from her fellow artists in the hip hop community.
She said her former mentor Fat Joe has had little to do with her--nor has most of her former Terror Squad crew.
"No, I haven't spoken to that guy in forever," Remy said. "Nobody [came to visit me from Terror Squad.] Not Joe, not any member from the group, not the deejay, not the manager, not the A&R, not anybody from the entire Squad -- sent a letter, call anybody from my team, talk to my son, anything. I don't think I'm allowed to say the words that I want to say to describe [how I feel.] Prospect might have called my brother and checked on me a couple of times and I can't really include Cuban Link because they kind of kicked him out the group but he reaches out."
She did say stars like 50 Cent and Keyshia Cole have reached out.
"50 wrote me a great letter when I needed my appeal and I needed people to send letters and make sure that I have things set up so I could actually come home early," Remy added. "He was very cooperative to make sure that they knew everything was set up for me to come home [and] Keyshia Cole, that's my friend to the end, I'll never forget everything [she's done] to help me throughout the day. Those two was phenomenal -- and I'll never forget things they did for me. There's other people that did things that I'll never forget but those two -- pretty much [are helping me] come home early."

No comments:

Post a Comment