Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Yandy Smith

Yandy Smith Has Baby Boy
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''My Greatest Accomplishment In Life...''
1:30PM ET July 17th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Yandy Smith Has Baby Boy"Love & Hip Hop" star Yandy Smith delivered a healthy baby boy named Harris on Monday night. The reality diva and her boyfriend Mandeecees welcomed their bundle o' joy into the world and announced the birth with a message on Instagram.
"My greatest accomplishment in life was my most difficult task in life. With God and my family we did it. I will forever remember this day 7/16/12. It was written in cursive for this king to exist,” the message read.
Fellow "Love & Hip Hop" cast members Olivia and Kimbella shared in their friend's happy moment.
"Long day..Or journey I should say! Congrats to my Pud @yandysmith on her beautiful baby boy," Kimbella tweeted. "She’s a trooper for delivering such a blessing."
"Everybody go congratulate my stinker @yandysmith #babyboytweet," Olivia added.

No comments:

Post a Comment