Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

50 Cent

50 Cent Blasts Homophobia
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''Anyone That Has an Issue With Frank Ocean Is An Idiot''
4:30PM ET July 16th, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
50 Cent Blasts Homophobia50 Cent has become the latest rapper to praise Odd Future's Frank Ocean for opening up about his sexuality in June. 50 spoke to MTV News UK about homophobia and voiced his support for Ocean's art.
"Anyone that has an issue with Frank Ocean is an idiot," he said. "I think Frank Ocean is a talented artist, I think he's created material that made me know his name. That impressed me, with things he said on a song like 'Novacane.' I could care less about what his personal preference is in the actual bedroom."
50 added that the president's open support for same-sex marriage has helped sway the public discourse.
"Obama is for same-sex marriage," he said. "If the president is saying that, then who am I to go the other way?"

No comments:

Post a Comment