Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rihanna

Rihanna Gets Sexy In Sardinia
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''Feelin' Myself I Don't Even Need A X Pill''
9:00PM ET July 17th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Rihanna Gets Sexy In SardiniaRihanna decided to let the world know what's got sensitive rappers and angry R&B singers throwing bottles at each other. She's been vacationing in Sardinia with some friends--including a rumored new beau [Rihanna Has A New Boyfriend?] and she flaunted her sexy body in some steamy pics she posted on Instagram.
"Feelin myself I don't even need a X pill," she tweeted. "N***as in the same spot, I don't know what they do!...Me? I'm dodging raindrops. Meanin I'm on vaca, chillin on a Big Yacht..."
"Oh you're upset? I get it," she continued. "#phuckyocar #imonaboatb*tch."
"#RATCHETS I'm your biggest fan I'll follow u until u love me," Rih-Rih added finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment