Popular Posts

Saturday, July 21, 2012

T.I.P

T.I. Talks About "Boss"
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''My Character's Name Is Tray...''
7:30PM ET July 20th, 2012
Contributor : Stephen Willis
A Rocky Williform Company
T.I. Talks About "Boss"T.I. discussed his upcoming appearance on the second season of Kelsey Grammer's original series "Boss." The rapper-turned-actor broke down his role in an interview with XXLMag.
“My character’s name is Tray, Tray Rogers,” explained T.I. "Tray is an active member of Lennox Gardens. Lennox Gardens is a centerpiece of a bargaining point for these politicians. It’s a required piece for guaranteed elections."
"Tray Rogers has realized that once you acquired influence and power in this area, you parlay that power and influence into the political world," he added. "Take off your jumpsuit and jogging suit and put on an Armani suit and begin in the world of politics. [My character] basically rose up to power and influence in the game in the projects and I’m beginning to take a crack at politics.”
“Man, Kelsey man, he’s probably one of the best actors I’ve been around,” said T.I. “He’s extremely groomed and trained as a thespian and actor from he school of Julliard and all that ole kinda sh*t. But he still maintains the down-to-earth-real-everyday-people attitude. That to me, says a lot. His sense of humor, he’s special.”

No comments:

Post a Comment