Friday, July 20, 2012

Game

Game Explains Cancelling His Wedding
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Just Wasn't Man Enough 2 See It Through''
4:30PM ET July 19th, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
Game Explains Cancelling His WeddingGame confirmed the rumors that his wedding to Tiffany Cambridge won't be happening. The rapper made the news official via Twitter, explaining that he was the one who ended the engagement.
"The rumors are TRUE. The wedding is OFF," he tweeted. "It's not her fault, it's mine ! She's a GREAT woman, I just wasn't man enough 2 see it through."
"Important message to all men: If you're lucky to have 1/2 of the woman I had... Appreciate her & do everything necessary to keep her happy!" he continued. "I am truly sorry & apologetic to my family, friends & EVERYONE that this has affected & inconvenienced."
"Not everyone has a happy ending," he said finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment