Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Erica Dixon

Erica Dixon Talks About Fight
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''The Man Caught Me Inside My Jaw''
8:30PM ET July 10th, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
Erica Dixon Talks About Fight"Love & Hip Hop" star Erica Dixon spoke to The Breakfast Club about her fight with Joseline Hernandez and her baby daddy Lil' Scrappy. Of course, Erica said the fight was edited and also kept referring to Joseline as 'a man.' The fight occurred when Lil Scrappy confronted Stevie J. about disrespecting Erica. Joseline and Erica then got into a tussle.
"It was [Stevie J.'s] h*e," she said. "His sideline. The man caught me inside my jaw. That is a man."
"I was struck by him and I just went H.A.M," she added, claiming that she hit Joseline in the jaw, but it wasn't shown.
She also said that she's not with Lil Scrappy romantically any longer and bears no ill will towards his ex-girlfriend, Diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment