Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MGK

Machine Gun Kelly Happy About Brawl?
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''That's the Coolest Thing Ever, Man''
4:30PM ET June 20th, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
Machine Gun Kelly Happy About Brawl?The Chris Brown and Drake brawl has gotten everyone talking, but most people have criticized the now infamous incident that took place at W.i.P. in New York City last week. Rapper Machine Gun Kelly, however, had nothing but praise for the bottle-throwing shenanigans.
"I think that's the beauty of like a real rapper," Kelly said in an interview with Hot 97. "You're like, "Yo, this guy says it, and he lives it." That's what makes it sweet -- When people ask me about the Drake and Chris Brown thing, I'm like, 'Yo, that's the coolest thing that happened in hip-hop for a long time. Thank you for fighting.' You know what I mean? No one ever does that anymore; that's so wack; that's so ridiculous, man. So ridiculous. They ask me how does that feel; I'm like, 'That's the coolest thing ever, man.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment