Monday, June 25, 2012

Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea Won't Talk About A$AP Rocky
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''Some Things You Have To Keep To Yourself''
8:30PM ET June 25th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Iggy Azalea Won't Talk About A$AP RockyIggy Azalea will not talk about her alleged relationship with fellow rapper A$AP Rocky. The two have been linked for several months, but she says she wants to keep that part of her life private.
"If i were in a relationship ever in life, you would never hear me talk about it and it's not about career," she said. "It's because I believe some things you have to keep to yourself. Relationships are one of them."
She also revealed that her mom thought she was into girls.
"My mother thought I was a lesbian because I would never bring home guys," she said. "I'm not into women."
Will there ever been any explicit footage featuring the leggy Aussie leaked to the Web?
"I'd never do a sex tape," Iggy said. "I'm boring."

No comments:

Post a Comment