Tuesday, June 26, 2012

50 Cent

50 Cent Clowns Ja Rule, Rick Ross & Diddy
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''They Ain't Really Built Like That...''
6:00AM ET June 26th, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
50 Cent Clowns Ja Rule, Rick Ross & Diddy50 Cent was asked in a recent interview if he believed he would ever bury the hatchet with his longtime nemesis, Ja Rule. Of course, Fiddy took the opportunity to clown Ja a little more.
And he took a few verbal shots at Rick Ross and Diddy, for good measure.
"My issue with Ja is they were trying to take credit for something," Fif said. "They ain't really built like that. ... Now that I broke them down to nothing, where's their crew at?"
As for Ross?
"You know what? I never had, look at this, I can't create an actual reason -- in my neighborhood, we meet aggression with aggression. ... I'm not going to chase you because the outcome is always bad when we go head-to-head. Somebody's gotta lose. And then the people come after somebody lost," he said. "See how he figured out how not to have my name, say my name? And then what do I got to say?"
"That Last Train to Paris project sent Puff to go be Rick's buddy," 50 added. "because that sh*t was garbage. It's the truth. He went after Beyonce's spot. He's got the two females -- put them on both sides, made sure they didn't look as good as he did."

No comments:

Post a Comment