Monday, June 25, 2012

Khia

Khia Disses Lil Kim
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Could Care Less About Kim Little''
4:30PM ET June 25th, 2012
Contributor : Monica Coleman
A Rocky Williform Company
Khia Disses Lil KimOne-hit wonder Khia is known for creating controversy and it seems to keep her name in the public consciousness. The Florida-based rapper blasted fellow femcee Lil Kim via Twitter, calling out Kim for her extensive plastic surgery.
"Much Love Team Khia but really I could careless about Kim Little I really want her 2sit on my couch &cry her face off I'll help with repairs," she tweeted. "I write my own sh*t & I sell it out the back of my trunk with No deal No label & No promotion & I got your loyal haters full support thanks."
"That I have a problem with I think her ghost writers dislike her more then I do 4 not paying them their money I don't have those problems," she continued. "It's Funny how Kim Littles Stan's think I have a problem with her lol I don't have a problem with her it's her face and her low self esteem."

No comments:

Post a Comment