Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ludacris

Ludacris Talks About "Ludaversal"
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''It's All About Progression''
1:30PM ET June 27th, 2012
Contributor : Stephen Willis
A Rocky Williform Company
Ludacris Talks About "Ludaversal"Ludacris spoke at length about his highly-anticipated comeback album Ludaversal. The Atlanta rhymer told MTV News that the project represents a shift in tone and direction for his music and promised fans will be seeing a new side of Ludacris.
"This album Ludaversal, it's all about progression. We're taking it to heights that you never, ever seen before," Luda said.
"I've had seven albums, so right now it's about trying to go places that I haven't been. I've traveled over the world for the past year and I brought a lot of experiences back with me and put 'em in the music," he said. "I've had a lot of personal experiences, so you're going to get to know the real me and things that have been going on over the past three or four years."

No comments:

Post a Comment