Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

K. Michelle

K. Michelle Airs Out Tamar Braxton?
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''That Muppet. She Needs To Have Several Seats''
2:00PM ET June 20th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
K. Michelle Airs Out Tamar Braxton?"Love & Hip Hop star K. Michelle hinted on the show at a past abusive relationship that many assumed was with her ex, producer MempHitz. MempHitz is currently married to Toya Wright, and K. Michelle said she didn't want to say his name on the show out of respect.
"I wasn’t scared about that because you are only scared when you’re lying and you only get scared when there aren’t any facts," she told TT Torres of iPower 102. "His family still talks to me and they know the truth. For me, it was like, I still try to do it right and not be shady out of respect for Toya and the situation. I did not even say his name. I told my story without saying his name because I did not want it to be like ‘Oh K is throwing shade’ or ‘K is bitter’ no! He probably is a different man now. Different women bring out different things in men. I wasn’t the one to calm him. And I’m not mad at him or her but the one person I am mad at is Tamar Braxton, that muppet, she needs to have several seats."
She went to explain why she has a beef with the Braxton sister.
"She was on twitter last night [and] she deleted the tweets because she knows she doesn’t want it with [me]," K. Michelle says. "She better stay over there with ‘Family Values’. She deleted the tweets because people were tweeting me what she said. she was saying to Toya ‘Oh have fun and let this girl sell her fairy tale’ and all I tweeted was that ‘I like Toni anyway,’ because I do. You know me, I don’t mess with anybody until they mess with me and I don’t play them little games. I’m from Memphis, we jump gates! We don’t play in them little games. So until the muppet gets it together she needs to stay away from me." Read more: K. Michelle Talks Former Abusive Relationship With Memphitz: ‘Different Women Bring Out Different Things In Men’ | Necole Bitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment