Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Amber Rose

Amber Rose Shelves Music Career?
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Decided Not To Go Through With an Album''
4:30PM ET June 26th, 2012
Contributor : Monica Coleman
A Rocky Williform Company
Amber Rose Shelves Music Career?Amber Rose has decided to put her music career on-hold.
The voluptuous vixen and Wiz Khalifa arm-candy revealed that she decided that its not the right time to pursue music and it probably won't ever be her passion to pursue going forward. She says she's focused on possibly starting a family.
"I got engaged and I decided not to go through with an album because I just feel like it's a bit too much," Rose revealed in an interview. "I'm 28 now and me and Wiz are in love and we're thinking about having kids -- to do shows and start a music career is just not on the cards for me. ... I'll dip and dab and do little cool stuff -- I'm featured on Wiz's mixtape with Rick Ross, and I'll just do little fun stuff like that whenever I feel like it's cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment