Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Diamond

Diamond Discusses Solo Career
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''My Money Isn't Divided Five Ways Now''
4:30PM ET June 27th, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
Diamond Discusses Solo CareerFormer Crime Mob member Diamond spoke frankly about her split from the Atlanta-based rap group that rose to fame during the heyday of crunk music. Still young at 24 years old, Diamond revealed that she's still adjusting to being a solo artist, but knows that she has to prove herself on her own.
“It’s just different to look to my left and my right and see that their [Crime Mob] is not there anymore,” Diamond told AllHipHop. “As far as being creative, subject matter, I talk about what I want to talk about now. [And] my money isn’t divided five ways now, all the money comes to me. For the most part I’ve adapted to going to solo.”
“Somewhere down the line, there could be [a reunion]. Right now, I’ve worked so hard to prove that I’m not just ‘Diamond from Crime Mob’ to where I’m just Diamond. I just feel like its only right for me to deliver with the album,” said Diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment