Monday, June 25, 2012

Soulja Boy

Soulja Boy Involved In Accident
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Need Time To My Self''
1:30PM ET June 25th, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
Soulja Boy Involved In AccidentSoulja Boy was involved in a car accident last night (June 24th) in Hollywood after he allegedly crossed into the other driver's lane as the other car was waiting for a light to change. Soulja Boy's reps allege that his body guard was driving and that the other vehicle actually ran the red light and crashed into his car.
The rapper addressed the controversy via Twitter.
"Too all my fans sorry for not tweeting, but yest what happened. I was in a car accident. I need time to my self.. sorry I'll tweet l8r," he tweeted. "Since i'm getting a lot of followers right now, and my fans seem to really care, I'm making a video to tell what happened. stay tuned. love"
"Thanks fans & followers. your tweets and support mean MORE than you can imagine at times like this. you guys are pretty cool! hit ya later," he added. "I woulda killed powerhouse with snapbacks and tattoos if I didn't get in accident I got bigger tricks up my sleeve don't worry. stay tuned"

No comments:

Post a Comment