Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ice-T

Ice-T Recalls Pursuing Coco
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Didn't Care If She Was Black, White...''
4:30PM ET June 27th, 2012
Contributor : Monica Coleman
A Rocky Williform Company
Ice-T Recalls Pursuing CocoIce-T revealed why he married his longtime love, Coco and just what he was looking for in a partner. The rapper-turned-actor-turned-reality-star said that he wanted someone that could have his back and Coco was just that.
"I’m much more of a Bonnie and Clyde dude. When I seen Coco, I was like ‘damn, this is the caliber of female I’m looking at," he told Atlanta's Hot 107.9. "Now, I didn’t care if she was Black, White, [it] doesn’t really matter to me. When I got at her, she was just what I was looking for. I was watching ‘The Osbournes’, I’m like ‘would Ozzy even have a house if it wasn’t for Sharon Osbourne? She holds it down’. So Coco came in and became my assistant, helped me get my life together…since I been with her, I’ve tripled my income. You gon’ keep a woman that helps you make money. So we’ve been together now 11 years. It’s been beautiful. And I live by the rule: “One down b-tch equals ten funky hoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment