Friday, June 29, 2012

Usher

Usher Talks Fatherhood
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''No One Knows Your Child Like You Do''
8:30PM ET June 28th, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
Usher Talks FatherhoodUsher is in the midst of a heated custody battle with his ex-wife Tameka Raymond for their two sons, and the superstar spoke at-length about fatherhood and the custody situation during an interview with Robin Roberts.
“[I have] a steadfast belief that a father is important in a child’s life. To have the time that I’ve had with them has made them the young men that they are. I want to raise them to be responsible future adults,” he said.
“No one knows your child like you do. And it is taking the time to actively be there," he added. "It’s a day in, day out process. I’m actively doing it every day that I possibly can, and being the father to them that my father was unable to be to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment