Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Love & HipHop"

"Love & Hip Hop" Star Isn't A Man
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I'm 100% Woman''
6:00AM ET June 20th, 2012
Contributor : Monica Coleman
A Rocky Williform Company
"Love & Hip Hop" Star Isn't A Man"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Joseline Hernandez has already found herself in the middle of controversy after only one episode. The supposed 'protege' of producer Stevie J, Hernandez (aka Shenellica Bettencourt) has been called out by fans of the new season who think she may be a transsexual.
Several viewers and bloggers made jokes about Hernandez's look. So the former stripper decided to 'prove' her gender by posting a nude pic on Twitter.
"I am 100% woman I'm clearly perfect cause that's the only thing y'all can say Sence I air my dirty laundry on TV," she tweeted. "F**k yall HATERS."
So classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment