Popular Posts

Friday, June 1, 2012

Max B

Max B Is Still Career Focused
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I'm Always Going To Be Me''
5:00PM ET June 1st, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
Max B Is Still Career FocusedMax B may be still incarcerated, but he's focused on rejuvenating his hip hop career. The rapper told DJ Statik Selektah that he will be working on a new album, and he's not going to let his prison stint stop him. He's also focused on his appeal.
"I'm about to touch down real soon," Max B said. "I come home, I'm on my contract situation, so yeah, there's definitely going to be a Max Biggavel album. I'm gonna give ya'll a couple Max Biggavel albums. I'm always going to be me and be in my own box, my own category. I'm second to none, I'm one of a kind. When I hit the town, I just can't wait to get back into the studio. Ya'll are gonna be thrilled. I'm trying to set my business straight, handle everything," he continued, "get all my stuff in order because my shit was all over the place."

No comments:

Post a Comment