Popular Posts

Friday, May 11, 2012

Why? SMH

Yung Berg Dismisses Teairra Mari
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I've Been Called Worse By Better People''
6:00AM ET May 11th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Yung Berg Dismisses Teairra MariR&B star Teairra Mari claimed earlier this year that she would have rapper Young Berg jumped over his sharing details of Mari's romantic history. Berg himself is finally speaking on the situation and dismissed Mari's threats in a recent interview.
"On the Teairra situation, first and foremost, I did the interview with 'The Breakfast Club' in 2011, and I left that in 2011," he said. "After I did the interview, I called Ray J and I said, 'Yo, this is what I talked about in my interview,' because I spoke candidly about our relationship and I felt my loyalty is to Ray; it's not nowhere near to Teairra.",?p>
"I don't even know her like that, and at the end of the day, why are we gonna go back and forth about [how] you tried to holla at me...you know what you did...I've got bigger things to worry about than being trivial over some p*ssy, especially when there's so much p*ssy out there," Berg says. "I've been called worse by better people than her."

No comments:

Post a Comment