Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pete Rock

Pete Rock Apologizes Again
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''My Emotions Got the Best of Me''
2:00PM ET May 30th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Pete Rock Apologizes AgainAs the furor surrounding Pete Rock and Lupe Fiasco's week-long beef has begun to die down, Pete Rock again took the opportunity to clarify his feelings on the subject and admitted that he may have overreacted.
"At that point, my emotions were working -- I'm still thinking about Heavy D and Troy is a dear friend to me, and my emotions got the best of me, and I expressed myself on Twitter," Pete Rock told MTV News. "If you're using my track, I want to give you that same impact that I had when I put that record out."
Rock was angry at Lupe for sampling his classic "They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.)" for his new single "Around My Way (Freedom Ain't Free.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment