Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Waka Flaka

Waka Will Defend His Mom
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I'm Gonna F*ckin' Kill You, N***a''
1:30PM ET May 29th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Waka Will Defend His MomWaka Flocka says that if he hadn't had to go to jail briefly two years ago, Young Money superstar Nicki Minaj would be a part of his Brick Squad Monopoly crew. Nicki was managed by Waka's mother early on, and the Atlanta rapper says that he would've protected her from the industry.
"Yea, I can say that," he says. "'Cause when I was around... I ain't tryin' sound like I'm some He-Man, n*gga. But, Nicki, that's my n***a, like. If I probably never went to jail. I probably never would have been rappin'," Flocka said in an interview. "I'd be doin' the same thing I did with Gooch. All the f*ckery she probably got, that sh*t [would] be to the minimum."
He also discussed his Mom's angry reaction to Nicki and fellow rapper Gucci Mane moving on from her management.
"Honestly, she was gon go even harder. I had to pull my mother back, like, "Yo, you my mother. Your sh*t is personal. If somebody disrespect you, it's over for my career. It's over for my freedom. You gotta live with that," Waka said. "If a n***a disrespect my moms, my n***a, I'm gonna f*ckin' kill them. I hope you put that in capitalized letters."
"I'm gonna f*ckin' kill you, n***a," he continued. "I'm gonna sit down for 25 years. Any man or woman gon understand that. You disrespect the person that birth them or the person that raised them to be who they are today, they gonna kill you. If you a Christian, Catholic, Muslim, whatever the f*ck, most people whatever the case may be, they gonna handle they business. So I told my mother, 'Yo, relax. you better watch yourself on camera turnin' up like that. That's an embarrassment to yourself.' And you don't need to let nobody see that side. But they need to see that side. [Laughs] And plus that's where she from, n***a. Check her background."

No comments:

Post a Comment