Thursday, May 31, 2012

Meek Mill

Meek Mill Explains Joining Roc Nation
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''They're Taking It To the Next Level''
6:00AM ET May 31st, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
Meek Mill Explains Joining Roc NationRapper Meek Mill explained why he feels Roc Nation Management can take his career to a higher plateau. The rapper revealed that the brand had a lot to offer him as an artist in terms of opportunities that he may not have gained otherwise.
"This theory is that I'm an underground rapper and I come from the street," he explained. "There's parts of the game that I can't reach with my management and so we combined with them and made things work out to the point where they could bring things to the table that we need."
"They're taking it to the next level," says Meek. "I'm not looking for anything. Everything else falls on me."

No comments:

Post a Comment