Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Curren$y

Curren$y Explains His Process
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Write On the Spot''
8:30PM ET May 29th, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
Curren$y Explains His ProcessNew Orleans rapper Curren$y shared some of his writing ritual and when and where he creates most of his music. The rhymer doesn't pen songs constantly--preferring to work in the confines of the studio and he prefers spontaneity in his creative approach.
"Sometimes I'm in a zone where I just write while I'm watching a movie or something and I'll have a beat. For the most part I don't write until I get to the studio," he revealed in an interview. "I might jot something down because I thought of it but I don't write until I get to the studio. I write on the spot. I listen to beats when I'm at home but I can't really write at home. I end up just smoking, cleaning up, or drawing pictures or something."

No comments:

Post a Comment