Monday, August 6, 2012

Bow Wow

Bow Wow's Dad Reaches Out?
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter
''Stop Dragging My Name In the Mud''
1:30PM ET August 3rd, 2012
Contributor : Monica Coleman
A Rocky Williform Company
Bow Wow's Dad Reaches Out?Rapper Bow Wow's estranged father, Alfonso Moss, penned a letter to his famous son begging for Bow Wow to stop blasting him in media stories. The elder Moss claims that he only wants them to have a healthy relationship and he talks about their family history of alcoholism and warns Bow Wow to not become a deadbeat dad to his own daughter.
"Son, I guess the only way you want to communicate with me is through the media. I recently read your article in Vibe and I felt like I needed to contact you.
“First off, I want you to know how happy and proud I am of you and your success. I was also blessed that your mother and step-father did an excellent job of raising you to the man you are today. I can also say that I am proud that you have done your best to be a father to your daughter. I don’t want you to have the regrets that I have had for not being in your life more than I have been. Your Grandfather, my Dad, left me at an early age as well, it is time to stop this cycle.”
“I actually thought that we were making positive steps to rebuild our relationship when we spoke last year during labor day weekend. I thought that call was going to be like it use to be when you and one of your girlfriends were together and you asked me how to cook tacos.”
“We had a good bonding moment. So, when you called me last year, I thought we were having a private conversation only to see the video on Vibe.com of you asking me “are you clean,” like I’m some kind of junkie or something. I am NOT a junkie, but I am an alcoholic.”
“I am concerned and worried about you. I am not sure if you know this or not, but Alcoholism runs on both sides of your family. Both of your grandfathers and me have struggled with the disease. Please be careful and be mindful so that you will not succumb to this disease that is in your genes.”
“Shad, I never asked you for anything, but I am asking for one thing now. Can you please stop throwing me under the bus and talking bad about me?”
“I may be an alcoholic, but I never physically abused you. Keyshia Cole tried to help her Mother. Tyler Perry takes care of his family financially and he was sexually abused by some of them. All I am asking is that you stop dragging my name in the mud.”

No comments:

Post a Comment