Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just Blaze

Just Blaze Tweets From Jail
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I'm Really Going To Jail''
1:30PM ET May 29th, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
Just Blaze Tweets From JailSuperproducer Just Blaze was thrown in a Paris jail over Memorial Day weekend and shared the experience with his Twitter followers. While details are scant regarding what Blaze did to be arrested and detained, he was jailed and released relatively quickly.
"In jail without the bail.," he tweeted. "My cell. I'm really going to jail. Man listen."
"I'm really in like.. Jail," he continued. "Yes. I am tweeting. And yes I am in jail. in Paris. They are being cool and letting me keep my phone for now"
"They are asking me things I cant answer.. I stopped french accelerated classes when I was 10.."Blaze tweeted. "Handcuffs. I'm being cool about it. For those that have never had them. They hurt. And are very dehumanizing."
"I'm getting out of here.. No fines. #newminatti," he said when he learned of his release. "Ok I'm officially being let go for now. Thank you all for the support!"

No comments:

Post a Comment