Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

50 Cent

50 Cent Estranged From Lloyd Banks
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I'm Fine With It''
4:30PM ET May 29th, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
50 Cent Estranged From Lloyd Banks50 Cent again disclosed information about he and Lloyd Banks somewhat fractured friendship in an interview with Power 106's Big Boy. According to 50, he and his longtime associate haven't as much as spoken in nearly a year.
“He goes through these things where he goes and there’s no communication and then he goes off and he does what he want,” said 50 Cent. “And because I want them to be individuals and operate on they own away from me, I’m fine with it. I’ll tell his lawyers cause his lawyers tell me and I tell them to make sure that he does things. His way of dealing with things is not dealing with it.”
“This is the second time that this has happened. Banks tucked away for almost a year after his father passed,” 50 Cent explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment