Wednesday, May 30, 2012

T.I.P

T.I. Working With Kanye, Jeezy
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''It's Gonna Be A Problem''
8:30PM ET May 30th, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
T.I. Working With Kanye, JeezyRapper T.I. is prepping his highly-anticipated Trouble Man album for release, and the Atlanta hip hop superstar has revealed details about the project as he's gone along. Trouble Man is slated to be released September 4th, and there is already a lengthy list of notables contributing to the album.
"I've got records with [Young] Jeezy," he said. "I've got this one record with me, Jeezy and Rocko called 'Dope Boy Academy.' I don't know if it's necessarily gonna make the album or if I just want to save it for another album, I don't know…I've got a record with Kanye [West], too. When you do records with Kanye, you do the record initially, then you go back to it and try to perfect some things that you feel you could've done better, so I'm in phase two of that because when you send it back to him and he does the production different, it's gonna be a problem. I've got a record with [Andre] 3000, that's a problem for me. We was in the studio together."
"[I want to work with] Katy Perry, and I want to try to find something I can do with Santigold as well. I'm trying to stay diversified. I'm trying to remain just the guy who will shock the shit out of you with who he's on a record with. Bruno Mars, I wanna work with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment