Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ciara

Ciara Announces Album Title
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''You Guys Are Going To Be In For A Treat''
1:30PM ET May 31st, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
Ciara Announces Album TitleCiara finally revealed a few details regarding her upcoming album, her first since joining Epic Records after a lengthy stint with Jive. The project will serve as something of a comeback for the R&B/pop star, who's last album, 2008 Basic Instinct, only sold roughly 37,000 copies.
“I’m excited. I’m back with L.A. Reid, who is the reason why I’m here," she said. "It’s 10 years since, and I’m finishing up my album called One Woman Army. You guys are going to be in for a treat very soon, my new single ‘Sweat’ will be coming as well.”
Ciara is also appearing in the Adam Sandler/Andy Samberg film That's My Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment