Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scarface Speaking His Mind

Scarface Revisits T.I./Def Jam Situation
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''They Wouldn't F**k With Him''
7:00PM ET May 14th, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
Scarface Revisits T.I./Def Jam SituationScarface took some heat earlier this year after discussing fellow hip hop star T.I. and his past dealings with Def Jam, but that doesn't mean the Houston rap godfather is done with the subject. In a recent interview, 'Face again addressed Def Jam's hesitance in dealing with Tip.
"In all honesty I just believe that we could've made the impact back then. We could've made the impact back then. Def Jam [Records] wouldn't f**k with T.I. no more because Polygram had him first. I tried my f**king damndest to get him at Def Jam. They wouldn't f**k with him because he was signed to Polygram before. All the sh*t that's poppin' now could've been poppin' back then. We could've been moved on to something different," Face said in an interview. "They could've been established and big. They're established and big now, but that could've happened 10 years ago. They didn't have to f**king wait ten years. They could've had it back then. I know what it's supposed to sound like."

No comments:

Post a Comment