Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mimi

Mimi Is Done With Stevie J.
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''My New Beginning Begins''
4:30PM ET July 3rd, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
Mimi Is Done With Stevie J.Mimi Faust seems to be done with producer Stevie J. The two are featured on "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta," and have been involved in a lengthy on-again-off-again relationship. But Mimi says that doing the show helped her see how unhealthy their relationship was.
"Doing the show was a blessing and a curse. I’d still be in the dark and clueless had I not done it. The downside is dealing with the truth," Mimi said during a lengthy series of tweets. "It hurts to find out the man u loved so much was capable of doing the most but I’ve been given the gift of clarity. My new beginning begins."
"My only wish is for my daughter to learn from my mistakes and know her worth and never experience what I’ve been thru. I love her sooo much," she continued. "But at the end of the day a very dysfunctional relationship produced the most pure love Ive ever experienced. My daughter. So no regrets."
"I just want to thank all my followers for coming on this rollercoaster ride with me. I appreciate all the kind words. Seriously. Much love," Mimi tweeted. "To all the women in dysfunctional relationships- don’t be embarrassed… Just learn the necessary lessons, gain strength and move forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment