Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Charlamagne Tha God

Charlamagne Tha God Explains Busta Beef
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''You Need To Stop Acting Like A Tough Guy''
4:30PM ET July 3rd, 2012
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company
Charlamagne Tha God Explains Busta BeefCharlamagne Tha God made good on his promise to explain what happened between he and superstar rapper Busta Rhymes at Melanie Fiona's BET Awards afterparty. He discussed the issue at-length during his radio show with the Breakfast Club.
"If you want to talk about me saying your music's wack in 2012, let's talk about that," Char explained. "So he goes, 'You need to stop acting like a tough guy.' He turned into the Ra-Ra Dungeon Dragon. 'You need to stop acting like a tough guy. I said, 'Bus, you need to stop acting like a tough guy before it gets crazy in here.' And that's when he told me 'Put your drink down.' Then I put my drink down, got all up in his face and as Angela [Yee] said, it looked like we were about to kiss. But it was nothing. Nobody touched anybody. I didn't touch him. He didn't touch me."
Charlamagne then played a clip from a Busta interview explaining his side of the issue. "As a man, if there's an issue, I'ma approach it and discuss it. And that's it," Busta said. "I ain't gonna be out here trying to hype things on these platforms and social networks and act like I'm something that I'm not. I ain't no gangsta, I ain't no tough guy, I'm just a man, and I live by certain morals and I live by certain principals and if those get compromised, violated or disrespected in any way, we're going to have to have a discussion. It's as simple as that. We had a discussion. I ain't putting my hands on nobody out here. My kids need that bread. All the time. And I love my family more than everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment