Popular Posts

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cam'ron

Cam'ron Disses Ma$e
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''You Can Fool Wale & Them...''
6:00AM ET July 5th, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
Cam'ron Disses Ma$eCam'ron is calling out his old running mate Ma$e on the new remix to Jim Jones' "60 Rackz." The rapper is calling out his old friend after Ma$e remixed Cam's "Slight Work" track last April.
"I be me, you be you, apologies to Groovy Lou," Cam raps. "Sorry bruh I ain't f*cking with Ma$e, yeah yeah tell him you be cool. Me I rep that Hud 6, I ain't even going to play with him. Harlem underworld for real, you can fool Wale and them. The mack, well, that's black on black. True facts, I'm crack on tracks. Play around, I'll lay you down, 60 racks on your cap ni**a...."
Ma$e has been quietly prepping a comeback over the past several months and is rumored to possibly be joining Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment