Monday, August 6, 2012

Drake

Drake Is Finishing High School
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter
''I Only Have One Credit Left...''
4:30PM ET August 3rd, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
Drake Is Finishing High SchoolDrake intends to graduate from high school following his OVO Festival this summer. The Young Money rapper expects to complete his last credit and receive his diploma, after spending the last few years establishing his high-profile musical career.
“I’m actually spending my summer graduating high school,” he told Now Toronto. “That’s my main focus after OVO Fest. I only have one credit left, and I’m really excited about that.”
Drake's annual OVO Festival is this Sunday (August 5th) and he wanted to create a special event for his hometown.
“I just wanted to create a special night for the city. When I grew up, I always used to hear how we never get anything good coming through Toronto," he said. “We actually do get some great things in Toronto compared to many other places, but it’s true that sometimes you might not see your favorite hip-hop artist for a full year, or even two. Sometimes we do get skipped over here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment