Monday, August 6, 2012

Fabolous

Fabolous Denies Mother's Death Rumors
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter
''Some People Misunderstood...''
6:00AM ET August 6th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Fabolous Denies Mother's Death RumorsFabolous seemed to inadvertently set off a small firestorm by tweeting a picture of his mother and himself as a child, with a caption that read: "She held on as long as she could ... my mom." Apparently, several fans and media believed that the rapper had lost his mother.
"Fyi my MOM did not die.. Keep seeing tweets sayin RIP to my mom," he tweeted to clarify. "Think some ppl misunderstood my instagram pic's caption..."
"Sorry for Media Takeout's false story.. My MOM is ALIVE.. I appreciate the love but my MOM did not die!!" he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment