Popular Posts

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Yvette Wilson R.I.P

"Moesha" Actress Dies, Stars React
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''Tears In My Eyes. Keep God Laughing''
4:30PM ET June 15th, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
"Moesha" Actress Dies, Stars ReactFormer "Moesha" and "The Parkers" actress and stand-up comedian Yvette Wilson died at 48-years old after a lengthy battle with cervical cancer. Wilson also appeared in the films Friday and House Party 3, but what was best known for playing Andell Wilkerson on "Moesha" and its spinoff.
Fellow "Moesha" star Shar Jackson confirmed Wilson's passing. "I wanna thank all my tweeties for their prayers but god has chosen to take my sister Yvette home," she tweeted. Several notables reacted to Wilson's passing, as well.
"God bless u Yvette Wilson. Tears in my eyes. Keep God laughing," Jamie Foxx posted. "R.I.P Yvette Wilson (Andell From The Parkers). She recently lost her battle with cancer. Life is short, so cherish yours," added Lauryn Hill.
"Yvette Wilson always a sweetheart...Need a moment. Y'all join me in my twitter moment of silence respecting a beautiful funny lady & friend," Marlon Wayans tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment