Popular Posts

Saturday, June 16, 2012

R.A. the Rugged Man

R.A. the Rugged Man Kicked Off Flight
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''They're Not Sh*t...''
1:30PM ET June 15th, 2012
Contributor : Rayna Dean
A Rocky Williform Company
R.A. the Rugged Man Kicked Off FlightNew York rapper R.A. The Rugged Man was kicked off of a Southwest Airlines flight due to a t-shirt that reportedly read "Every Record Label Sucks D**k." The shirt, which is named for an early single by the rapper, was deemed offensive by airline staff.
R.A. released a statement about the incident.
"Man, I was coming home from shooting a music video in Kentucky and this old angry lady who worked for Southwest confronted me about the shirt I had on underneath my jacket. I didn't even remember what shirt I had on," he says. "After another crew member boarded me on the plane, the angry lady ran back like, 'Sir, get off this plane with that disgusting shirt.' I thought it was a f*cking joke...then she threatened to get security. I kept my cool, didn't curse or anything, but she still called security. She said 'You will not be flying on Southwest with such a horrible shirt.' I said 'No problem, I'll zip up my jacket.' And she was like 'No, it has to come off.' So I took off the shirt, thinking I'd just wear my jacket...but they started freaking out, saying 'You can't undress in here!' After that she said 'You can't fly with us.' So I left...I don't give a f**k, I got my rhyme book, I'm about to go catch the Amtrak and write a little bit on the road home. It makes these people with sh*t jobs feel good that they have some kind of authority over people in society. Like the cornball bouncers at clubs...they're not sh*t, can't let them bother you."

No comments:

Post a Comment