Popular Posts

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lil Scrappy

Lil Scrappy's Baby Mama Speaks
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''I Wanted People To Know Who I Am''
6:00AM ET June 14th, 2012
Contributor : Erica Moore
A Rocky Williform Company
Lil Scrappy's Baby Mama SpeaksLil Scrappy's baby's mother, Erica Dixon, is part of the cast of the new season of "Love & Hip Hop," and she wanted to make sure that fans who were unaware of her existence understood exactly who she is and what her history is with the Atlanta rapper.
"I wanted people to know know who I am," she told TheYBF. "A lot of people associated Lil' Scrappy with Diamond and they assumed that my child was her child. So I just want to give people a little insight on who I am and what I have going on."
We've been a relationship on and off for ten years. During that off period, he was with Diamond. That situation came along years down the line during the whole Crime Mob thing after he signed with Lil' Jon."
She also made it clear that she was never involved in any messy love triangles.
"When Scrappy was with Diamond, he was not with me," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment