Popular Posts

Friday, June 15, 2012

Roscoe Dash

Roscoe Dash Blasts Drake & Meek Mill
share on gplusshare on facebookshare on twitter

''No Points Given...''
6:00AM ET June 15th, 2012
Contributor : Chris G.
A Rocky Williform Company
Roscoe Dash Blasts Drake & Meek MillIn the wake of the brawl that allegedly took place in New York City between rapper Drake and R&B singer Chris Brown, rapper Roscoe Dash shared his opinion on the incident. Lashing out at Drake and Meek Mill--who was also rumored to be involved--Dash pulled no punches in criticizing his fellow hip hop stars for their supposed involvement in a fight that many presume was over pop star Rihanna.
"All imma say is jumping n***as and swinging bottles over a woman who doesn't belong to ANYBODY!!! Aynt gangsta at all!.. no points given," he tweeted. "I gotta say Lost alota respect for @drake & @meekmill out of all the n***as who Dnt like yall y'all chose to retaliate against @chrisbrown"
"Just voicing my opinion there's wayyy more important sh*t to start fight abt than features and women #thatisall" he continued. "Now everybody's mad too bad idgaf but for the record I Dnt have a prob with @drake or @meekmill I just can't support sucka sh*t..."
Meek Mill was quick to set Dash straight. "@Roscoedash you gotta chill b4 you b tweeting my name in some sh*t i wasn't even really in! Stay in ya lane!," he tweeted. "@MeekMill lmao there aynt no lanes on this BIG a** hwy my brother but like I said I'm just voicing my opinion," Dash replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment